Sunday, June 7, 2009

Le premier post

AHH first blog post ever. Hmm well my name is Lucy. hellooo. I hope that with this blog I can nonstupidly express my daily obsessions, interests, tips, new things I learn etc.
Hopefully I don't come across as a rambling twit. Maybe a reason I am doing this is to keep track of so many things I am interested in without going mental.
Today I was set out to study for my sophmore year finals. While doing almost absolutely nothing all day long I have managed to study for about 3o minutes.

sometimes I feel like this is how I sound to people.why do things like this make me laugh uncontrollably?I love how the little girl will stop and look at her dad like , "don't you agree??", but she is sadly, sadly misunderstood.

right of now I can't stop listening to Passion Pit


something about this music video makes me want to watch it over and over again but cant because then my brain starts to hurt.
must.study.goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment